Modern Two Page Resume Template (Word Format), Simple and Clean, that will capture employer’s attention at their first glance. This resume template is divided into fields and sections in an upscale design; making the task of the interviewer or the recruiting manager to access your information an easy task, which certainly will benefit you as a potential candidate.
What you’ll get…
- Editable Two Page Resume Template file in Docx format in both (US Letter Size & A4 size), with an easy layout to edit it the way you like using MS Word.
- Readme file to help users to understand how to deal with the Resume Template.
- License file.
- Preview files that are available in both JPEG and PDF Formats.
- Icons in Docx format file to ease the editing process while providing more resources and choices for users.
- You can download high-resolution images for the resume template (jpg files) for a close-up preview by pressing Download a Preview button.
- Once you buy this design, you’ll be redirected to “purchase confirmation page” which has the template download link, also a download link will be forwarded to your email.
- The number of download times is unlimited, you can come back to visit your downloads page to access your items.
- This Resume Template was made for MS Word 2013.
- Files versions for MAC devices are included.
- We used special Fonts, and it is all embedded in the Docx file (MS Word) of the resume template, so no need to download it.
- If you need more info about fonts, just contact us through the contact form, or you can open a support ticket.
- You can hire us to write your Resume, if you want this, after purchasing the resume template, just drop us a message on – email@example.com – and we will contact you for the next step.
If you need further assistance or need to ask about any other points, don’t hesitate to contact us!
All Pictures shown are for illustration purpose only, and not included in the package. Actual Product may vary due to products enhancement.
All info in this Resume Template is fictional and doesn’t belong to a specific person.
You can find more templates here.